Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing 23: Survey

Ok, even though it's not required, I'm adding a Thing 23 to my blog. I just completed the survey and attempted a brief run through in my head of all of the Things I had completed during the course. It was a great experience and I am really glad I participated. Throughout the course, I enjoyed reading some of the other participants' blogs and commenting on a few where I had a similar view that the participant did. Unfortunately, no one commented on any of my blog entries except the first one and it was someone I knew who I had told that I had registered for the course. I wish I had thought of this before and had suggested it in the survey, but it might have been helpful to place the participants into groups where we could "keep up with" a few of the other participants and have the opportunity to comment on their blogs only instead of digging through all of the ones in the list. Many weeks into the course I finally found a few other blogs that I could "follow" and comment if I desired. It was frustrating to click on one blog after another to find that the participant was not posting. It also would have been nice to have others comment on my blog to see if we shared similar or dissimilar views. Anyway, maybe I will send some of my suggestions through IM. Sorry for not getting them into the survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment